- Information Collected
Dinero Software collects information from users at different points on the website. Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with the best and most useful content and services. Information we collect includes:
- (a) Personally Identifiable Information, which includes information that can directly identify an individual such as an individual’s name, mailing address, phone number or email address. In order to use services on this website, a user must create an account. During the account creation process, a user must provide Personally Identifiable Information so that we can stay in touch with our users. This information is also used to fulfill the duties required of our requested services. To prevent fraudulent sign ups, we may ask a user to provide financial information (such as a credit card number and its expiration date). This information may also be used for billing purposes, with the help of our business partner.
- (b) IP addresses. We may use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the website, track users’ movements, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to Personally Identifiable Information.
- (d) Third Party Advertisers. We use third-party companies to serve advertisements when you visit our website or use our services. Third-party companies may also separately place or recognize a cookie file on your browser in the course of delivering advertisements. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- (e) Information from Third Parties. In certain circumstances, in order for our website to properly fulfill its obligation to our users, it is necessary for us to supplement the information we receive with information from third party sources.
- How Information Collected Is Used
- (a) Demographic Information. We will share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. The aggregated demographic information is not linked to any Personally Identifiable Information that can identify any individual person.
- (b) Communicating with Our Users. We use Personally Identifiable Information (such as the user’s name, telephone number or email address) to communicate with that specific user when they have questions, concerns or comments about their accounts or the services that we provide. If a user contacts us, we may or may not delete the user’s emails or voicemails to us.
- (c) Information Shared With Third Parties. We share information with third parties in order to give our customers access to a great variety of services. Specifically, we may do the following:
- (i) Use a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not use Personally Identifiable Information for any use other than credit card processing; however, we will not be responsible or liable for use of the information required by credit card companies in contravention of their policies, contractual obligations, applicable laws or general good business procedures.
- (ii) Partner with third parties who provide services to our users. When the user signs up for or agrees to receive a specific service provided by the third party, we share the information that is needed for the third party to provide the services.
- (iii) Share your Personally Identifiable Information with other entities that are owned by Dinero Software, that own Dinero Software, or have some sort of corporate ownership relationship with Dinero Software.
- (d) Addressing Legal Issues. Further, we provide Personally Identifiable Information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims. We believe it is necessary to share Personally Identifiable Information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Dinero Software’s terms of service, or as otherwise required by law.
- (e) Sale or Transfer of Dinero Software. If all or a portion of Dinero Software is transferred, sold, merged, ceases operations, goes bankrupt, or is otherwise involved in a transaction where the ownership or management of Dinero Software is changed (individually or collectively, a “Transaction”) then your Personally Identifiable Information or other user information may be transferred or assigned to a third party as part of the Transaction.
- Usage by Children Under Age 13
This website is not intended for use by anyone under the age of thirteen (13), and any individual under such age should not provide us with Personally Identifiable Information. We do not knowingly contact, market to, solicit, collect or use Personally Identifiable Information from or about any individual under the age of 13. It is possible that by fraud or deception we may receive information pertaining to children under the age of 13. If we are notified that we have personal information regarding a person under the age of 13, as soon as we reasonably verify the information, we will either obtain parental consent or otherwise delete the information from the account and/or service. However, the information may remain on a log in our servers. If you want to notify us of our receipt of information by children under the age of 13, please do so by emailing us at: Privacy [at] DineroSoftware.com.
- Communications from Dinero Software
- (a) Welcome Emails and Marketing Correspondence. We send a welcoming email to the email address associated with the account a user has created to verify the user’s password and username. This process is designed to prevent e-mail addresses from being used without permission in the creation of a Dinero Software account. Established users may occasionally receive marketing material on products and services provided by Dinero Software.
- (b) Website and Service Updates. We send the user website and service announcement updates. Users are not permitted to unsubscribe from service announcements, which contain important information about the website and/or service. We may communicate with users to provide services that users request or to discuss issues relating to their account.
- (c) Contests. From time-to-time our website may request information from users via contests. Participation in these contests is completely voluntary and, as such, the user has a choice whether or not to disclose this information.
- Correcting/Updating Personal Information
Users must provide accurate and correct contact information (name, postal address, e-mail address, phone number) for their user account. If a user’s Personally Identifiable Information changes (such as a zip code), they may correct and/or update such information from within their account. If further assistance is needed, please send an email request to Privacy [at] DineroSoftware.com.
- Opting Out
Users are provided an opportunity to “opt-out” of having their information used for purposes not directly related to the services they request. Users who no longer wish to receive certain marketing materials from us may opt-out of receiving these communications by replying and typing “unsubscribe” in the subject line in the email or by sending an email request to Privacy [at] DineroSoftware.com.
- Account Termination
If your Dinero Software account is terminated or cancelled (regardless of whether it was voluntary) all of your Personally Identifiable Information will remain on our servers. Upon receipt of a written request to remove personal data, we will retain some of your information in order to prevent fraud, collect fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our other polices, address contractual issues, contact you for future marketing or promotional purposes, and comply with legal requirements. Therefore, you should not expect that all of your information will be completely removed from our databases in response to your requests. However, your account will be deactivated from our active, registered user database, and will only be available to select personnel.
- Links to Third Party Websites
Users are required to keep their account passwords confidential and to not share this information with others. If you choose to reveal or share your password and Dinero Software account name, we are unable to guarantee the security of your account. If you have any questions about the security at our website, you can send an email to Privacy [at] DineroSoftware.com.
If you have any concern about privacy at Dinero Software, please send us a thorough description to Privacy [at] DineroSoftware.com, and we will try to resolve it.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads and collect information when users visit our site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements on our site, other websites and other forms of media about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, check out http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
Effective date: March 1, 2012